forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject ant dependency visualization stylesheet
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 10:07:19 GMT
Hi all,

as I am trying to refactor the current project.xtarget to make it easier
to support remote project building, and since I don't consider myself
being an Ant expert, I was getting quickly confused on the how & when of
target dependencies.

So I wrote a little stylesheet generating a visualization of the target
dependencies and added that to project.xtarget:

./build.{sh|bat} dependencies

if you want to give it a try.

The resulting HTML doc can be found in the root of the
build/{project-name} directory as ant-dependencies.html.

HTH,

</Steven>