forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.org>
Subject Re: tools for creating xml-content?
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 03:21:53 GMT

volker.franz@basf-ag.de wrote:

> hi,
> to create content, we would like to use the Forrest-dtd's.
>
> My question is, which tools do you use to create content.
> I know, developers use XmlSpy and co, but normal authors, which don't know the
> syntax of xml?? What tool do you suggest for normal users or authors?

I would use xopus.org or the editor built by Bitflux.ch or the editor
built by
http://www.callistocms.com/

The problem is that Xopus2 (and 1) and Bitflux are not Open Source yet.
But one of them will be open sourced for sure in the next two months.

We are currently integrating them into Wyona, or actually have already,
but as I said they are NOT included in our public CVS.

Ask them for a Demo!

Michael