forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Marcano <ro...@promca.com>
Subject more page.css fixes
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 23:57:18 GMT
I found another problem with the forrest-site css file.   If you go to
the page http://xml.apache.org/forrest/mail-archives.html you will
notice that the light-blue horizontal bar above the title "Mailing List
Archives" is bigger in this document than in other. This problem only
happens when the internal page contents height (the zone that is located
below the same title) is smaller than the menu height...

I fixed this adding the style "height : 15px" to the navbar class in
page.css

--
This email may has been encrypted or digitally signed, please check with your email client
software if the contents has beed modified.

Robert Marcano (office: robmv@promca.com, personal: robert@marcanoonline.com)
System Architect (http://www.marcanoonline.com/)