forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: breadcrums.js is gone ?!
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 06:44:17 GMT
Did you use "cvs update -d ..." to get any new directories from
the repository? I suspect that you were missing the entire
skins/forrest-site/scripts/ new directory.
I do this on every update to get any new directories and to
prune any empty ones ...

cd /usr/local/cvs
cvs update -d -P xml-forrest

--David