forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/documentation/content/xdocs live-sites.xml
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:13:34 GMT
On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 22:54, Steven Noels wrote:
> Bert Van Kets wrote:
> > I will focus now on the skin doc and the integration with the Primer
> > document.
> and I'm (slowly) preparing a doc on the Forrest URI namespace, and Marc
> is documenting his forrestbot...
> Andy, are you reading this? We are documenting our code as we write :-)

your halfway then =)

nirwana can only be reached when you write documentation before you
write your unit tests. Code, code is optional.

Seriously, a project about documentation needs it documentation...I for
one would like the primer extended....maybe when I have time I'll help
write it =)

best regards,

Leo Simons

View raw message