forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject patches to bert skin [was: RE: DTD & doc changes]
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 22:41:09 GMT

> doclist pipeline (David?) too I guess. I have received a set
> of changes
> from Bert (he's sorting out his CVS issues), which I will commit
> tomorrow morning, and which will need to be upgraded accordingly. I'm
> not going to do this all by myself ;-)

Committed already. Building the updated content with the updated bert
skin works fine, using the forrest-site skin (and perhaps others as
well) fails with a {skindir}/xslt/html/tab2menu.xsl not found exception
(which is logical since the sitemap & aggregation assumes a
tab-generating pipeline is in place for each skin).

We need to patch the other skins as well (and remember: I'm not going to
to do thi all by myself ;-) - or we could live with this behaviour for a
some time, while sorting out a robust way of implementing these tabs (as
indicated in my log message, I consider Bert's tab approach to be a
proof of concept, and not final).

</Steven>