forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: DocBook vs Open eBook
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 13:32:20 GMT
> From: Ivelin Ivanov [mailto:ivelin@apache.org]

<quote>
> I certainly don't want to slow down the forrest contributions
> which just picked up momentum.
</quote>

<quote>
> Obviously I don't have enough experience with maintaining Cocoon
> documentation and I am not even a contributor to Forrest, so all my
> suggestions have little merit, compared to the people that
> actually commit
> docs.
</quote>

Obviously you are not aware of the fact people get bashed over here for
other reasons as well, i.e. minimalizing the value of their own
contributions based on comments or remarks... ;-)

Ivelin, we value your comments, remarks, etc... we need people like you
over here to thrown in new ideas. Your judgement of the merits of your
contributions is simply incorrect. I agree this is mostly a developer's
community and not so much a user's, but please keep on nagging us.

We'll follow up on them as time permits, but sure they are appreciated!

</Steven>