forrest-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: adding catalog support to the XMLValidate Ant task
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 00:33:53 GMT

The resolver code work was done on ant-dev, but not in time for the 1.5
release. It's been pulled back to 1.6.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    Bruno Dumon

                    <bruno@outerth       To:     forrest-dev@xml.apache.org

                    ought.org>           cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: adding catalog support to the XMLValidate
Ant task
                    06/03/02 07:41

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to forrest-dev

On Sun, 2002-06-02 at 11:31, Steven Noels wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> >From reading the documentation of the XMLValidate task
> (http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/OptionalTasks/xmlvalidate.html),
> there seems to be support for entity catalogs - which is nice. I've been
> trying however to have this target pointing to our catalog, and it
> appears to me that Ant wants to have its own catalog syntax, inside the
> build file itself. Nicola, Stefan, is it possible to have this task
> refer to an externally defined entity catalog file following the OASIS
> conventions?

There recently was a thread about this on xml-commons:

Apperently, someone's looking to integrate the resolver, but it isn't
there yet.

--
Bruno