forrest-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: import of xml.apache.org main site into forrest
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 20:38:03 GMT
Stefano, I don't believe this is happening any time soon as a proposal.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org>
06/06/02 04:54 AM
Please respond to forrest-dev

        To:     forrest-dev@xml.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: import of xml.apache.org main site into forrest

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> >  3) there is no DTD for .xgump and this makes the changes and toto
DTDs
> > obsolete. Having a complete DTD for xgump and removing the obsoleted
> > DTDs is another showstopper.
>
> Latest Centipede has a more articulate set of descriptors.
> The developers, changes, and todos have been put in status.xml, as they
are
> more dynamic.
> When switching to latest Centipede, we will use that if you all are ok.
>
> Just as an information: Maven will soon propose to switch Gump to using
the
> Maven descriptor.
> This will be a real PITA if it will fet through.

Can you elaborate more on this?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.