forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: [docs]: Who we are
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 11:59:56 GMT
> From: Steven Noels [mailto:stevenn@outerthought.org]
> > From: Diana Shannon [mailto:shannon@apache.org]
>
> > On Wednesday, June 5, 2002, at 07:35  AM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Team,
> > >
> > > I propose that we split up the rather long list of
> committers in the
> > > hall of fame document into "active committers" and
> > "Emeritus Committers"
> > > like many other projects (e.g. Axis or Struts) do.
> >
> > > In addition we could add a short bio/note from each
> > committer as well
> > > or at least a link to a page containing this.
> > >
> > > What do you think?
> >
> > I think it's an excellent idea.
>
> Can we (Forrest) make a DTD for it?

Isn't it too specific thing to have a special DTD for it? Why not reuse
document DTD? If we create a DTD for the 'Who we are', then we definitely
will need another DTD for the 'xml.apache.org' front-page description, a
third one for 'Project samples', etc.

Though, if having so many formats is not contradictory to the Forrest vision
then I am +1 for it.

Konstantin