forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <terrac...@mac.com>
Subject Re: import of xml.apache.org main site into forrest
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 11:24:35 GMT

On Wednesday, June 5, 2002, at 06:37  AM, Piroumian Konstantin wrote:

> Is there a vision on how another design/layout can be used for site
> generation without using some specific markup or something more advanced
> than the document-v11-dtd? Isn't it for documents and not sites?

It's my recent understanding that

   <xsl:template match="node()|@*" priority="-1">
     <xsl:copy>
       <xsl:apply-templates select="@*"/>
       <xsl:apply-templates/>
     </xsl:copy>
   </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

within document2html.xsl copies xhtml elements that are not explicitly
handled in the document-v11.dtd. I've tried this and it works, e.g., for
forms. Sorry for my probably naive question: how would you validate docs
which contain such elements?

Diana