forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Forrest entry at Scarab [was: Re: Meta-Bug]
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 19:51:01 GMT
"Jason van Zyl" <jvanzyl@apache.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 10:26, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>> Jason? Van Zyl? He has access... jvanzyl@nagoya.apache.org
>>
>> Who else is missing accounts on Nago? Steven? Nicola-Ken?
>
> I have an account but you were going to make sure I was able to restart
> tomcat and whatever else might be involved with re-installing Scarab.

Since Tomcat's CRAP, anyone can restart it (too bad)... You just need to
have an account on that machine...

You basically trigger a shutdown, and since supervise is running on it, when
it dies, it'll be restarted automagically...

    Pier

--
[Perl] combines all the worst aspects of C and Lisp:  a billion of different
sublanguages in  one monolithic executable.  It combines the power of C with