forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: draft forrest toolbar for Mozilla
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:55:58 GMT
> From: Bert Van Kets [mailto:bert@vankets.com]
>
> I have some icons ready.  Will commit soon.
> Is the bar supposed to be functional?  I get the menu bar,
> but nothing
> happens when I select the menu items.

I've installed the bar with icons succesfully.
After clicking on items (except askSam, of course) Mozilla tries to connect
to several Apache sites. Can't say if it connects to correct locations,
cause I am behind a firewall and seems that Mozilla doesn't understand M$
proxy configuration scripts (or our firewall permits only IE).

Konstantin