forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: Google search without javascript
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:17:35 GMT
It's indeed a little different compared to the current setting.  You have
to check out the most up to date skin (the bert skin) to see the search in
action.  You can check it out at
http://www.krysalis.org/forrest/index.html.  There are still several issues
to be solved before Forrest really goes live on xml.apache.org/forrest.

Since we worked so hard on the backward browser compatibility issues in the
bert skin, it is indeed better to use this non-JavaScript version.
I'll check it out and adjust the bert skin accordingly if it has the same
functionality.

Bert