forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject RE: draft forrest toolbar for Mozilla
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 12:31:57 GMT
I did a little further investigation and I think I found a bug in Mozilla.
I was doing xsl:fo tests and set a link to a generated PDF as my startup
page.  When the PDF is displayed the Forrestbar doesn't work, when a normal
html page is displayed, everything is fine.
All other Mozilla functionality is not touched when a PDF is shown.
Can anybody verify this?  You can use the Cocoon PDF sample to test
this.  Just go to
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/hello-world/hello.pdf and test the
Forrestbar.  No need to set it as startup page.  As soon as a PDF is
displayed Forrestbar stops working.
Bert