forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: draft forrest toolbar for Mozilla
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:17:08 GMT
Must be your e-mail message that scared it into functionality.  I tried
again and now it works.  Very strange.

I committed the new icons.  I'm not entirely happy about them, but I'm a
bit limited in time right now.
I'll replace them with more modern 3D looking ones when time lets me.  I
did not touch Sam's face.  I like that one. ;-)

Bert