forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: skins build again
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 10:54:01 GMT
I am having trouble getting cygWin running to get to SSH and change my
access password.  :''-(
I'm not stupid, just need to do some reading and am a bit pressed in time.

The default "build docs" is broken now, so time is against me doing the fix.

I need to do some reading to get it running.
Can someone else with commit access please copy the tab2menu.xsl file from
the bert skin xslt/html directory to the other skins.

Thanks to whoever does it.
Bert