forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Bert Van Kets as a Forrest Committer
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:23:06 GMT
Please disregard my last mail, I did not mean to send it.  I accidently
pressed the send button instead of the close button!  AFAIK the list is not
meant for personal opinions.
My sincerest apologies.
If you do want personal comment, mail me directly please.  I am happy to
give it to anyone who asks.
Bert