forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject RE: bert skin added
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 10:21:54 GMT

<snip/>

> > Let's just put them on the main page like Stefano did for the
> > Cocoon site:
> > http://xml.apache.org/cocoon .
> >
> > Bert, can you come up with a location that is a bit more
> > integrated in the
> > page than just making them sit on the bottom line?
>
>What about a location under the menu? They can be placed there vertically
>aligned and there is a lot of place to add more ads like that.

I thought we agreed to put them on the first page only instead of on every
page (hint from Stefano).  If so, then the link to the images moves from
the site2html.xsl to index.xml.  Of course, using some XPath, I can add the
images underneath the menu, but what is the point if they are only going to
be on the first page?

I'm doing the tabs right now, but you can see the logo's at the right side,
first page only on www.dream-models.com/xml-forrest.  I discussed this with
a web designer and she agreed with me that putting the logo's at the bottom
right was the best place.

Bert