forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject RE: Forrest cvs
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 17:12:13 GMT
At 11:49 4/06/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>ooops - that was bare nonsense, excuse me - I really need to sleep a bit
>more :-)
>
>I'll ask somebody who knows:
>
>Pier, do you know what mailing list the cvs commit messages for the
>xml-forrest module are sent to, and how to subscribe to it?

I must appologise.  I was having a filter problem in Eudora and all the
forrest-cvs messages were in the cocoon-cvs label.  Hence they were hidden
to me.
It's fixed now.

About the returned mail: A very stupid typo!

Shame on me :-(

Bert

P.S.  I still had a good laugh about Steven's suggestion.  That's like
calling someone to ask for his phone number.