forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Tabs and menu (was: RE: bert skin added)
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 07:16:59 GMT
Thanks David.
I'm working on the menu and tabs now.  The problem I'm having is in knowing
what file is selected in the sub menu's.  Seems the Cocoon site is still
having the same problem.

Steven, is your "book.xml on steroids" coping with this problem, or need I
go further on this?

The Tabs have the same problem.  It's not clear to me whether tabs span a
sub-directory or a certain number of book.xml files.  I'll have to check
the archives, unless someone can fill me in here.
What's the selection criteria for the tab?  The most obvious one is "the
user selected it", but that needs to be stored somewhere.  Where????

Bert