forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Marcano <ro...@promca.com>
Subject Re: page.css and Mozilla
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2002 20:18:56 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:

> Robert Marcano wrote:
>
>> I was playing with forrest and noticed that the warning elements are
>> not rendered correctly in Mozilla 1.0 (right margin is ignored, maybe
>> a Mozilla layout bug).... I fixed this problem editing the page.css
>> file for the class .frame
>> .frame { width: 100%; margin: 5px 20px 5px 20px; font-size: 11px; }
>>
>> I removed the width style
>> .frame {  margin: 5px 20px 5px 20px; font-size: 11px; }
>>
>> I replaced the text-weight style by the font-weight because
>> text-weight are not CSS1-2 valid styles
>

> Thanks Robert. What skin were you using? The text-weight properties
> were only used inside the forrest-site skin. I patched both the bert
> and the forrest-site skin.
>
> </Steven>

I┬┤m using the default one (forrest-site) with some changes for my
personal homepage.

--
This email may has been encrypted or digitally signed, please check with your email client
software if the contents has beed modified.

Robert Marcano (office: robmv@promca.com, personal: robert@marcanoonline.com)
System Architect (http://www.marcanoonline.com/)