forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Marcano <ro...@promca.com>
Subject page.css and Mozilla
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2002 14:45:11 GMT
I was playing with forrest and noticed that the warning elements are not
rendered correctly in Mozilla 1.0 (right margin is ignored, maybe a
Mozilla layout bug).... I fixed this problem editing the page.css file
for the class .frame
.frame { width: 100%; margin: 5px 20px 5px 20px; font-size: 11px; }

I removed the width style
.frame {  margin: 5px 20px 5px 20px; font-size: 11px; }

I replaced the text-weight style by the font-weight because text-weight
are not CSS1-2 valid styles

I hope this helps

--
This email may has been encrypted or digitally signed, please check with your email client
software if the contents has beed modified.

Robert Marcano (office: robmv@promca.com, personal: robert@marcanoonline.com)
System Architect (http://www.marcanoonline.com/)