forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: Pier will help us to setup everything we need on Nagoya
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:23:10 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> People,
> since Nagoya's status is not clear, I've decided to resign from root
> access on that machine to avoid causing problems with Sun or the rest of
> the people involved. After talking to Pier about this, he is welcome to
> help the Forrest project to setup everything that this project needs.

Very cool. What has been happening with Nagoya's status?

> For this to happen, he would like to know what he must precisely do in
> order to get us enough freedom to show the value of this effort.
> Steven, Nicola and anybody else: please come up with a list of actions
> that Pier has to do (as short as possible, of course) in order to make
> it possible for you to move forward by yourself.

Will think about it, be back soon. Would this mean my offer of providing
  a shared setup of Cocoon for building a comment-on-this-page feature
does not need to stand anymore because of more worthy alternatives? Or
will this be basically moving over the forrestbot from my server to nagoya?

Thanks for helping us out.

Steven Noels