forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Pier will help us to setup everything we need on Nagoya
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:05:24 GMT
People,

since Nagoya's status is not clear, I've decided to resign from root
access on that machine to avoid causing problems with Sun or the rest of
the people involved. After talking to Pier about this, he is welcome to
help the Forrest project to setup everything that this project needs.

For this to happen, he would like to know what he must precisely do in
order to get us enough freedom to show the value of this effort.

Steven, Nicola and anybody else: please come up with a list of actions
that Pier has to do (as short as possible, of course) in order to make
it possible for you to move forward by yourself.

Thanks.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.