forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stylebook transition
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:13:53 GMT

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>>J.Pietschmann wrote:

>>>Is there an HOWTO-easy-switch-to-forrest? In particular,
>>>is there a package which can be distributed with a project
>>>so that users can build their docs at home?
>>

> No, but we should definately make an effort to make one available from
> this very project.

Sure, the Centipede plugin is exactly that, a way to make Forrest easy
to use.
It will be made and distributed by this project, and usable by centipede
automatically.

Anyway, this will have to be voted on, the main point though is that
Forrest will have this feature :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -