forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: Use Cases [was Re: [RT] SpitScript - B-Logic that doesn't suck ( Re: [RT] Flowmaps)]]
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 04:50:28 GMT
We are currently migrating all our existing documentation for Wyona from
plain HTML into xdoc. We started to implement Wyona to make the
documentation editable and publishable with Wyona.

We are currently playing around with JCVS in order to not just
publish the documentation on the web, but also to use it together
with CVS.

I think the idea which some of you had, doing annotations by email
is a very good idea, because you don't need a dynamic server (Cocoon
instance) for the "public". But of course for the backend for
those who really want to edit/publish documentation in the WYSIWYG style
(for instance committers) it is necessary to have one.

We would very much like to contribute to the forrest (and Cocoon
project: though, I still owe Stefano an answer on the XInclude
Processor) project and if you (e.g. Ovidiu) can need our help, plz just
tell us.

Thanks

Michael