forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: minor issue with upgraded Ant jars
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:04:41 GMT

Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 20 Jun 2002, David Crossley <crossley@indexgeo.com.au> wrote:
>

>>I was going to update Forrest's Ant jars to ant-1.5Beta2,
>>but there is a small hitch ... or is there?
>

>>	at XmlPropertyTask.execute(XmlPropertyTask.java:102)
>

> line 102 is a comment in front of the constructor in the source of
> 1.5beta2.
>
> Oh wait - 1.5beta2 has a built-in XmlPropertyTask which lives in
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs, not the anonymous package.  Are you
> <taskdef>ing xmlproperty somewhere?

in init.xtarget:

  <taskdef name="xml-property"
           classname="XmlPropertyTask"
           classpath="${tools.anttasks.dir}"/>

the Ant task was submitted by me, and is the enhanced version of the
XmlPropertyTask :-)

The 0.2 Centipede started using it, but this is still 0.1.

Ok, let's port to the new Centipede to get the new Ant, I'll do it.
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I'll do my best, since I'm
starting to need it (ie it's itching ever more ;-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -