forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Meta-Bug
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:30:57 GMT
Pier Fumagalli wrote:

 > "Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org> wrote:
 >>Pier, do you think Forrest should go for Bugzilla of for Scarab?
 >

 > I'm positive on both of them... I just need to get a grip on the
situation
 > after my long-weekend vacation (need to catch up with a bazillion
emails).

If no-one strongly opposes (I doubt so), I would opt for Scarab, then.

If your after-weekend life settles again, would you mind adding a
Forrest project to Scarab? If you need some project-local administrator,
you can add myself (stevenn@apache.org), perhaps together with
crossley@apache.org to balance timezones. David tends to be more
dependable in terms of process follow-up, too. David: is that OK with you?

Regards,

</Steven>