forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruedi Anneler - A-R-T GmbH, Switzerland" <...@a-r-t.ch>
Subject Project Deliverables List ?
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2002 15:22:26 GMT
I'm new here and I wonder wheter there's a project deliverables list
available telling me more about the expected results. As far as I've
seen there are a lot of activity descriptions. Insiders might know (or
only assume ?) what the outcome of every activity is, I don't.
As I'd like to share my ideas concerning large systems documentation
(have several years of experience in this area) I'd like to know what
the final result - preferrably in measurable terms - will be (even if
it's only a vision at this time).
Having a look on the "dream" list I miss the addressed "consumers" (e.g.
in the form of user groups) and their tasks.
Could you please let me know about your plans and project management. Thanx.

Attached is a draft of a project setup as I use it in commercial
development projects. I'm interested in feedback to this too.

Kind regards
Ruedi Anneler
Switzerland