forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Forrest entry at Scarab
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 04:49:38 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:

>  > Per, if your after-weekend life settles again, would you mind adding a
>  > Forrest project to Scarab?
>
> I was getting into self-help mode, and eventually found out I could
> create a new Forrest module myself on
> http://nagoya.apache.org/scarab/servlet/scarab, but it seems only
> visible to myself (please cross-check).
>
> I'm not sure whether it was the intention being able to create a new
> module, nor can't I figure out how to create a new public module (if at
> all possible).
>
> Pier, Jason, Andy, can we move to Scarab yet? Forrest needs issue
> management!
>
> Regards,
>
> </Steven>

Forrest finally showed up today. So i added myself with
Role=Observer to get started. I thought that would help me
to learn the system without doing any damage.

Then i tried to change my role to something else, but cannot
find any way to do that. Moreover, i could not find any
explanation about Roles in the Scarab help. Help.
--David