forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject draft forrest toolbar for Mozilla
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:56:39 GMT
Ken, this sounds great but i cannot see it yet.
Linux: ./build.sh forrestbar ... all OK
Edit preferences to enabled "Software Installation".
File Open: build/xml-forrest/forrestbar.xpi
followed the dialogs ... says install OK.

I tried every menu option and preferences but see
nothing forrest-like. I even tried re-start Mozilla.
Help please.
--David

Subject: Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/targets project.xtarget