forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: build docs failed
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 01:23:37 GMT
c-i-e@gmx.de wrote:
> The error shown after "Buildings docs... please wait":
> Error 10241, could not configure Cocoon environment
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> at org.apache.*and so on*
> [...]
> Error trying to load configurations [...]
> build.xml:207: Java returned: 1.
>
> I am new to forrest and want to use it via centipede, but would like to
> create own skins for our projects. Can someone tell me, whats wrong?
>
> Greets,
>
> Hans
>
> --
> http://www.gmx.net

Would you provide more information please - your operating
system, and a little more of the error log messages.

Build works fine for me on Linux and was working over the
last weekend too ...
./build.sh clean docs
or (to use the current development skin) ...
./build.sh clean docs -Duse.skin=bert

--David