forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: escaping the ego trap
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2002 12:33:56 GMT
Liberate Libre !

I think that Forrest is the place for it. You say that Libre
has scope broader than Forrest. Yet the scope of Forrest is
actually broader than itself, so this place does suit.

The Forrest community is growing stronger each day, so i
reckon that you will soon gain the necessary attention.
It is also a very relevant enhancement to this project.

With respect to the CVS/commit issue ...
I am happy to accept the code right now. However we can vote
if that is needed. Anyway once the facility is in CVS, then
Marc can respond to feedback on forrest-dev, send some patches,
then we can soon do the voting procedure, i.e the usual.
So i do not see any issue at all.

If it turns out that Libre should later move to someplace more
appropriate, then that is OK too.

--David