forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Forrest cvs
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 08:59:01 GMT
Bert Van Kets wrote:
> Is there a Forrest CVS list?
> I tried subscribing, but the mail returned.  It would make it a lot easier
> to follow what you guys are doing all the time.
> Bert (trying to keep up)

As far as i know there is only one list and it is a combined one.
I do receive cvs messages and i did not need to subscribe to
anything special. CVS mail seemed to just come automatically with
forrest-dev. I am surpised that you do not see it already.

The cvs mail does go through to MARC
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev

Gee, this is terribly un-productive. When i do a commit
i expect that people are seeing the log messages. Only
sometimes do i follow up with a separate posting.

Does anyone else have this problem? How do you receive
your email? That might help to track down the issue.

Now that i look at a header i see that it has its own listname.