forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject DTD/XSLT mods: link and jump (Was: DTD questions)
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:36:36 GMT
I have waded through various previous discussion
on this list and made some minor adjustments to the
document-v10.dtd (only a comment tweak) and the
bert and forrest-site document2html stylesheets.

This has only been a minor tidy up (there are
broader issues still). I have clarified the current
intention of jump and link at
 build/xml-forrest/docs/document-v11.html
 http://www.krysalis.org/forrest/document-v11.html

Finally i figured out the difference between jump/link:
----
The jump behaves differently, in that it will replace
any frames in the current window. This is the equivalent
of <a ... target="_top">
----

I will try to summarise the past discussion in a separate
posting. We talked a lot about the link element over the
last few months. However, there was no consensus reached.
--David