forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Who's dumping builds on forrest-dev?
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 17:39:19 GMT
From: "Stefano Mazzocchi" <stefano@apache.org>

> I'm the moderator of this list and I've received a number of 'build
> dumps' that are sent directly to the mail list.

<military-style>
Yes sir, I've set up forrest-bot to send them, as agreed with Steven.
</military-style>

> I'm didn't allow them or reject them, but I don't like this. It's way
> too much useless data. The nag should fire *only* when there is an error
> "a-la GUMP" not everytime.

<military-style>
Yes sir!
It was decided to do this for these first runs, to make all aware of the
build running, sir.
Builds are hourly but this is sent daily, sir.
</military-style>

> Until this is fixed, no build message will go thru.

<military-style>
Yes sir!
</military-style>

            - verba volant, scripta manent -