forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Koberg" <>
Subject Re: Forrest new style
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 22:47:39 GMT
Hi guys,

I have been switching around my network - so very sorry if emails bounced!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Konstantin Piroumian" <>
> From: "Bert Van Kets" <>
> > > What needs to be added/changed:
> > - make the links on the tabs independent of the build target (TMHO we
> > some code here :( )
> > - make the top path depending on a site.xml file or some other source
> > - make paging work
> Hm... Does anybody have an idea on how to paginate the content? I know how
> to do it when pages are placed in separate files, but how to split an XML
> file into pages and keep it well-formed? It's definitely time to have a
> at Stefano's paginating transformer.
If you can use a true site map you could do something like:

<xsl:template match="page" mode="snailtrail">

    <xsl:apply-templates select="parent::folder" mode="snailtrail"/>

    <xsl:value-of select="@label"/>

<xsl:template match="folder" mode="snailtrail">

    <xsl:variable name="index_id" select="@index_page"/>
    <xsl:variable name="index_page" select="page[@id=$index_id]"/>
    <xsl:variable name="style_fileref">
            <xsl:when test="$index_page/@xsl_fileref='default' or
                <xsl:value-of select="@xsl_fileref"/>
            <xsl:when test="$index_id='empty'">
                <xsl:value-of select="$index_page/@xsl_fileref"/>
    <xsl:variable name="_href">
        <xsl:apply-templates select="parent::folder"
        <xsl:value-of select="translate(@name, ' ', '_')"/>
        <xsl:value-of select="translate($index_page/@label, ' ', '_')"/>
        <xsl:value-of select="$index_page/@file_ext"/>

    <xsl:apply-templates select="parent::folder" mode="snailtrail"/>

        <xsl:value-of select="@label"/>

    <xsl:text> : </xsl:text>

<xsl:template match="folder" mode="snailtrail_path">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="parent::folder" mode="snailtrail_path"/>
     <xsl:value-of select="translate(@name, ' ', '_')"/>

View raw message