forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: bert skin added
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 17:30:22 GMT
From: "Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org>

> > 2) "build with *" buttons escalation. Please, let's remove
> > them. We can
> > easily write a page "About" where we indicate what we used to build it
> > and blah blah blah. We *DO*NOT* need to indicate this on each
> > and every
> > page.
>
> +1 (sorry Nicola (even Maven doesn't do that ;-))

Have you guys ever heard of CVS?
If you will someday earn have commit access, you can commit changes in the
future.
See http://www.cvshome.org/ for more information.
I've removed them for you now, please cross-check.

 ;-P

;-))

Ok, I'm joking, sometimes things seem to be taken more seriously than they
should.

                         -oOo-

Let's just put them on the main page like Stefano did for the Cocoon site:
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon .

Bert, can you come up with a location that is a bit more integrated in the
page than just making them sit on the bottom line?

Thanks :-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -