forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Retrieving docs from CVS
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2002 20:40:12 GMT
From: "Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org>

> > From: John Morrison [mailto:john.r.morrison@ntlworld.com]
>
> > Attached is a trial build.xml which (attempts) to pull
> > from all the xml cvs's their documentation.
>
> John,
>
> my idea was this would be generated out of the forrest descriptor
> (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=102262745114246&w=2)?

You are both correct.
Just write an xsl stylesheet that transforms the former in the latter.
This is what Gump does (sort of), and we will also see if they can make use
of it.

> This (or something like?) needs to be merged with the
> xml-forrest build.xml and then we can start to work on
> getting the sub-projects to use our new DTD's yes?

In case you haven't noticed, what you have shown is already in our
build.xml, for the poi project.
What we needed to do is agree on the forrest descriptor format out of which
we will generate the instructions for each project build.

I'll work on it tomorrow.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -