forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject new webapp target
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 15:24:59 GMT
Nicola,

thanks a ton - leave some work for us, will you ;-)

Two minor nits:

1) when building the webapp, the WAR task complains:

      [war] Building war:
C:\cygwin\home\stevenn\projects\xml-forrest\build\xml-forrest\xml-forrest.
war
      [war] Warning: selected war files include a WEB-INF/web.xml which
will be ignored (please use
webxml attribute to war task)

2) Deploying went just fine on TC 4.0.1, but I saw both cocoon.xconf,
logkit.xconf, sitemap.xmap and web.xml are deployed both in the webapp
root and in WEB-INF (where they should be).

I'm sure this will already be solved before my mail hits your mailbox :-)

Other than that... this will accelerate the launch of our new
outerthought.org website ;-)

Thanks!

</Steven>