forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: [CROSSPOST] Forrest.cent documentation
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 07:32:26 GMT
Ross,

I have some slack time currently so I'll finish off what I can before
submitting it to the list (by the end of today). I'd be happy if you are
willing to review it / I'm not a native speaker so that always helps -
it's more of an intro doc however, where you are more task-oriented.

Thanks,

</Steven>