forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject XMetal stylesheet for document-v11 docs
Date Sun, 12 May 2002 21:57:54 GMT
Hi all,

I've created a minimal Softquad XMetal config for authoring docs
according to the document-v11.dtd. Since both XMetal and XXE use CSS to
configure the display of XML docs, these might be helpful for non-XMetal
users, too.

I'm not sure whether we would like these proprietary configuration files
in CVS, but since XMetal is also happily coexistent with the Forrest
entity resolver catalog setup, I've attached them. Nothing very fancy
but it helps.

If someone would like these in CVS, please say so.

Regards,

</Steven>