forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: page update
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 11:09:49 GMT
> From: Bert Van Kets [mailto:bert@vankets.com]
> Subject: page update
>

> Hi all,
> I've updated the page a little to comply to the first
> remarks.  Since these
> were pretty small I could do them quickly.
> I copied the menu and the content from the current home page and
> implemented a subset of the current stylesheet.  I tested the
> CSS to CSS1
> rules and I only get complaints about the hover pseudo class,
> since that
> doesn't exist in CSS officially.

Well done, Bert.

The HTML is reasonably clean, sizing goes well, setting the font-size
too. I'd personally like to see as much of the <font> elements move to a
CSS approach as well, unless this would mean alienating the NS4 users.
Maybe we should set a bounty for each <font> and <table> element that
still can be avoided without breaking this elderly browser, and
hopefully Mozilla 1 gets released soon for those platforms that are
still forced to use NS4.

Back to the hospital, now ;-)

</Steven>