forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Remodularized DTDs
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 08:06:03 GMT
Hi folks,

as promised, I've created an (even more) modular version of the v11
DTDs, to make it easier to reuse DTD modules inside each other without
the fear of duplicate element/attr declarations - hence Diana's faqs
within howto's.

I have no plans to commit this right now since I would prefer to
remodularize the stylesheets according the same structure using
xsl:import/include and the like.

Please have a look at it and tell me what you think. I've only included
the patched/new files.

Regards,

</Steven>

ps: I have the *strong* suspicion that the entity resolver isn't
working, or at least not working correctly... It doesn't keep track of
the "OVERRIDE YES" statement, i.e. you can specify anything you want in
the PUBLIC identifier, as long as the SYSTEM is correct... David??? My
colleague is still working on a Transformer and shares this concern with
me...