forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: double height?
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 14:28:56 GMT
> From: Robert Koberg [mailto:rob@koberg.com]

Rob,

thank you for this - you're heading in the direction I wanted to go when
time permitted, i.e. further componentizing the stylesheets.

I'm -0.5 on full CSS, though - I really need to see this degrade
gracefully, but I'm sure you tested it before. We should check on
Linux-browsers too, however, or this will never be accepted by the
community-at-large. I know we can have different stylesheets depending
on the UA using Cocoon Selectors, but I'm afraid we'll never get around
supporting 15 different stylesheets

We must get rid of the document() function, for sure - the fact that you
are using it makes me think you don't have access to Forrest itself - is
that right? How can we help you with that? That would make your
contributions more coordinated with what we have right now.

I'd really like to have a graphical person on board... I've been
contacting some ex-colleagues of mine about this.

</Steven>