forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject [OT] family news
Date Sat, 25 May 2002 19:44:39 GMT
I know it is utterly cheesy to have this kind of emails archived in
Apache mail archives, but since I've mentioned it already to quite some
people on this list in private conversations, I could as well break the
news for the others as well:

this morning at 3:40AM GMT+1 (yawn), my two boys of age 4 and 5 were
joined by a little babygirl Saar, 3.525 kg and 50cm for the
dimensionally-challenged amongst you

mother & baby are doing well, and hell yes, I'm a proud dad :-)

she doesn't know XML/XSLT and sorts, and I plan on keeping her in this
blissfull ignorance for quite some time to come :-)

</Steven>