forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: Troubles with doc generation
Date Mon, 20 May 2002 12:45:49 GMT
Hi Konstantin (I got it right this time!),

you have two links in your document who are bound to produce troubles:

* <link
href="../../apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/I18nTransformer.htm
l"> which doesn't make any sense within the current Forrest document
collection
* <link href="../../mail-lists.html"> ditto

If you get rid of the first link and correct the other one like this:
<link href="mail-lists.html">, you'll see that everything works fine.

> Btw, why there is content and xdocs? What else can be in the
> documentation/content except xdocs?

images, static html, pdf, svg graphics, ...

</Steven>