forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: documentation and images
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 22:06:48 GMT
Nicola,

> Getting all code in Forrest like Maven does is easy, but it
> becomes a burden
> in the long run.

Yep. I 'just' want to stick to DTDs + documentation, skins, and a decent
no-brainer sitemap at this point of time. I really want to have a
Forrest website going live pretty soon now, since it seems crucial to me
to attract more contributors. I need someone to help us out doing the
automated build and some further shell scripting for aggregating project
statistics.

But now I'm the one who's whining ... :-|

> Just because you don't see code building up in forrest CVS
> doesn't mean
> we're not advancing.

I know, I know.

> > Oh well, better get working again...
>
> Ok, clean slate.
>
> I'm trying to give a hand, really.

Sure you do - and thank you for that :-)

</Steven>