forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject documentation and images
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 20:59:06 GMT
Currently, the sitemap presumes all images are part of the skin
directory and not of the content(/xdocs) hierarchy, which I find
cumbersome. I have a quick patch ready for the sitemap that addresses
this, simply adding pipelines for 'local' images:

   <map:match pattern="**.gif">
     <map:read src="content/xdocs/{1}.gif" mime-type="image/gif"/>
   </map:match>

   <map:match pattern="**.jpg">
     <map:read src="content/xdocs/{1}.jpg" mime-type="image/jpeg"/>
   </map:match>

   <map:match pattern="**.png">
     <map:read src="content/xdocs/{1}.png" mime-type="image/png"/>
   </map:match>

Does anyone has strong feelings against this? Should we standardize
where documentation-related images should be put? I'd rather want these
close to the actual documents.

</Steven>